Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Kids, this is the story of how I met your mother...

How I Met Your Mother is my favorite television show that's still on the air. It's all about Ted Mosby (Josh Randor, and "future Ted" is played by Bob Saget) telling his children the long and complicated story about how he met their mother. There is all sorts of impediments to meeting the mother, and it's overall a hilarious show.

Barney Stinson (played by Neil Patrick Harris) is the womanizing best friend of Ted who always is coming up with a crazy scheme to get in the sheets with a new lady. (Video Below.)



This show teaches lots of things, but it goes deeper than many television sitcoms might. The importance of friendship is explained in just about every TV show out there, but H.I.M.Y.M. seems to relate to me the most, and I see myself in the show, learning about why friends are important.

New episodes on Monday at eight, it'll be LEGEN.......







.......DARY!

No comments:

Post a Comment