Monday, February 1, 2010

I hate new Jersey.

After reading this [incredibly dated] article, it confirms that New Jersey was full of fist pumping guidos long before The Jersey Shore.

I don't hate NJ just because of all the guidos, I'm from Lawrenceville Ga, a place FULL of eastern Europeans who exemplify the guido persona. I'm pretty sure there were guidos from Bosnia or Romania before Italy. Just saying.

New Jersey is a poser. They stand next to New York, one of the greatest cities in the world, and totally ride it's coattails. Way too many people from New Jersey will say that they're New Yorkers, even my own parents for christ's sake. I've been to NYC and I've been to NJ. Not the same, people. These are two completely different cities, one being much better than the other, that are completely different places. It's like when people from Marietta or Gwinnett say that they're from Atlanta, yeah, it may only be a 20 minute drive, but it's not the same. People should be proud of where they're from [except New Jersey]. Every city has great things about it [except New Jersey], so just live with it.

I don't know where this came from. New Jersey is stupid and The Jersey Shore is stupid.

END.

-DJ

No comments:

Post a Comment