Sunday, March 28, 2010

My dream wife is wanted for drug trafficking.

Apparently.

If you're looking at the 50 most beautiful women in the world, chances are that at least five of them come from Colombia. They breed them well in that country.

Along with beauty, Colombia is infamous for it's cocaine.

And now, the two have been mixed. The first paragraph in the article reads:


Wanted: A Colombian woman with long hair, thick lips and honey-colored eyes, 30 years old, with surgically enhanced breasts and a redone nose. She likes Spiderman and recites the poetry of Pablo Neruda
.
To be honest, this sounds like an ad that I would put out looking for a soul mate. But the catch here is that this woman, Angie Valencia, is wanted for cocaine smuggling. This is a price I'm willing to pay. Beauty is an advantage in many situations of life, whether it is getting out of speeding tickets, having a bigger variety of dates, and being able to smuggle drugs and have no one suspect a thing. 



I really hope that this woman, who is currently believed to be hiding out in Argentina- the home to lots more beautiful women, shakes off the bounty hunters looking for her. She was using her good looks to manipulate men, which is totally fine with me. Sex is a gift given to us by God himself, and if women want to use it to their advantage, more power to them. Men do it to, and although less effective, it is a way of getting things, and if some people have to be taken advantage of (just to be clear, I don't mean 'taken advantage of' in the rape way, I mean it more in the way that when presented with a sexy female, lots of men will throw away their priorities and let themselves believe that if they do what this woman wants, than they might get what they want) than so be it.

Angie, if you're reading this, you can totally hide out in my apartment till the heat dies down. I know how GTA works, so I assume real life Colombian police are the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment