Sunday, March 21, 2010

I never read TMZ

Really just because I don't care about celebrities.

Take Tiger Woods for instance, who really cares that he cheated on his wife except for his wife. For real. Every time I turn on the television or pick up a newspaper or even just go to a news stand to pick up a pack of cigarettes, I'm always hearing about this motherfucker. Give it a rest media, he's a celebrity, so naturally everyone's going to want to get into his bed. What's bigger, in my opinion, is the face that his wife didn't know.

With technology today, and the way that women are, she would have suspected something a long time ago, like the times when Tiger is coming home from "a golf game" at four in the morning. Uh, Ms Woods, golf is a fair weather game, so no one is playing it after eight o'clock. Not even Tiger Woods.

So I say this to the media of the world, or at least Atlanta, please stop telling me about Tiger Woods, because frankly I don't give a damn.

No comments:

Post a Comment