Tuesday, March 9, 2010

I know we don't have to do this over spring break, but it's good for me.

Saturday

Did some substances with friends, went and played baseball until it got cold, then we all went and watched a battle of the bands that a friend of ours was in. Went back to my friends place and felt the meaning to 40oz of freedom.

Sunday

Drove back to lawrenceville, it's really not an exciting town. It's about the equivalent of somewhere in the East Atlanta Village, just more people over 40. Went to the coffee shop where all my friends used to hang out, and as it turns out, still do.

Monday

My buddy picked me up and we went back to the coffee shop. After a while of realizing how nice of a day it was, we went to the park and played football. For a few hours. I haven't done that in years, but it was nice. Later we went back to the coffee shop and I ran into an old girlfriend of mine, Ashlan, and we started to catch up. I think we're going on a date tonight, but I don't know if I'll want to.

Later, we went to visit my buddy Michael when he got off work. Funny story about that; Adam's car was there, a cop ran his tags and had to speak to Adam. As it turns out, someone with the same first and last name, birthday, and similar address is wanted for all kinds of murders, stabbings and all other sorts of good stuff. They just had different birthdays.

Today

I got my job back at an old photo studio I used to work at. I'm just waiting to leave to go.

And maybe later today I'll give Ashlan a call.

Adios,

Davey Jones

No comments:

Post a Comment