Sunday, May 23, 2010

It was a bad week, that led to a bad night.

My buddy T picks me up and we head to a parking deck to smoke cigarettes for a while since it was raining. He calls up a mutual friend, K, to check up on him- he'd been arrested, our buddy, and he had the drugs on him that me and T wanted. Finding out everything was cool, we let K know that we'd be by his place later on to pick up some of them green pills we loved so much.

In the meantime, we headed over to the European coffee shop near my side of town, real shady shit- old Bosnian men gambling away at those annoying fucking slot machines. We've won at them before- but I know they owe me way more than I've given them. Drinking our coffee, we decided to dip out to his place to play pool, where we didn't have to pay for it.

He fucked his ex earlier that day, I knew it'd be bad news. She was ringing him up the whole damn day, before we got in his Buick to head to his place, he tossed his phone in the trunk muttered "fuck her" and threw his cigarette butt on to the pavement of the tiny parking lot in front of that dark, lonely feeling coffee shop.

We get to T's place, shoot some pool and have a bite to eat. Later, we head to K's place to pick up our Klonopin. We take two right there and head out to meet with our friends. After keeping it real for a while, we decide to hit K back up and place another order.

We swing up to where he is, pick up the goods and dip out. We go back to where we were with all of our friends but I don't leave the car. T gets up to go talk to his ex while I break up a kpin and snort it right up. Feeling pretty good.

We decide to head to our friend M's place to chill for the rest of the night. Her dad is making shots for all of us, but as the night goes on, i'm the only one taking shots with him, so it's like a 12 ounce shot. Start getting fucked.

He, M's dad, breaks out his piece packed with some good weed, I usually don't like smoking it, but I did to keep him company. Head's fucking spinning.

M's dad goes and makes me and him more shots, this is about number twelve.

Next thing I remember is I'm in A's car, with J and M, no idea where T is, and I pull out two bucks cuz i want a gatorade. I get my drink and they take me home.

No clue what else. I'm just going to accept that.

No comments:

Post a Comment